Adobe Software Compatibility & Requirements
Photoshop CC - CC 2017, Bridge CC
- Close your Adobe® Photoshop® application.
- Open a Finder or File Explorer window and navigate to the Adobe® Photoshop® Scripts folder.
- Mac: Applications > Adobe® Photoshop® (your version) > Presets > Scripts
- Windows: C Drive > Program Files > Adobe® > Adobe® Photoshop® (your version) > Presets > Scripts
- Open a second Finder or File Explorer window and navigate to the AsukaBook® Photoshop® Tool Files and Instructions
- Mac/Windows: Downloads > ABPs_220.127.116.11 Files and Instructions folder
- Move or copy and paste the ABPs_18.104.22.168 folder into the Adobe® Photoshop® Scripts folder.
- Color correct and edit your images prior to placing them on the design templates.
- Open the templates in Photoshop and add desired images, text and embellishments to them.
- The outer guides indicate the trim/fold line and inner guides mark the center/gutter, spine and divot on their corresponding files. Note that slight shifting can occur during the trimming process. For this reason, we recommend placing your images/graphics beyond the outer guides to guarantee a full bleed, or at least 1/4" inside the outer guide for no bleed.
- View layout at 100% to check image quality and find and correct any typographical errors.
- Soft proof your design and images to check any color changes prior to finalizing your layout. Learn more about color management...
The AsukaBook Photoshop Tool creates blank product template files for you. If you would prefer not to use ABPs, you may download the blank templates instead.
Each blank template is set up with the appropriate size, resolution, color profile, filename, and guide locations specific to the selected product type, size, number of sides and finish. It is critical that you do not change any of the template specifications at any time. If you must change the originally selected product, download the new corresponding set of blank templates and transfer your existing design to them.
Download these free Photoshop templates designed by custom album designer Studio Elle
. These templates are set up to be used with the specified products. Each template is fully adjustable and uses Photoshop clipping masks to place your images.